NEW COVID-19 ADDITIONAL POLICIES
Yes masks are STILL REQUIRED
Please read the entire list. If you agree with everything on the list; we can proceed to making an appointment. If not, I wish you nothing but the best and happiness in your nail care needs.
*** non-negotiable ***
What we were already doing:
As mandated by STATE LAW for all nail salons, nail technicians and any licensed cosmetologist practicing manicuring:
1- Sanitizing in between each client.
2- Washing hands before and after each client.
3- Properly scrubbing, washing, rinsing and disinfecting stainless steel tools: foot files, cuticle pushers, nippers and toe nail cutters; with an EPA registered hospital grade disinfect for no less than a 10 minute soak or saturation time.
4- Properly scrubbing, washing, rinsing and disinfecting the pedicure tub with an EPA registered hospital grade disinfect for no less than a 10 minute soak or saturation time.
5- All disposable one time use pedicure supplies, including: files, buffers, slippers, pumice bars, toe separators and spatulas.
6- Sanitizing all files and buffers per state regulations.
7- Not using an MMA monomer but a cosmetic EMA monomer (acrylic liquid); also while not touching the skin during application.
8- Not using improper tools for manicuring or pedicuring such as blades or credo blades.
9- Cleaning high touch surfaces; these will now also be cleaned with a hospital grade disinfectant every hour.
10- Sanitizing all salon towels with bleach after use.
What will be required for services?
1- We will not be working over other people’s work
2- Must wash hands with soap for no less than 30 seconds before your service. You will not be able to touch anything after. This includes: cell phones, face, clothes, swatch sticks, purse etc. Until after the service is completed. Hand sanitizer is not a suitable substitution for this.
3- No extra people including friends, family & children. This was already a part of policy but will now be strictly enforced.
4- You must wear a mask with ear loops in its proper manner covering nose and mouth completely from entry to exit of the premises. You must supply your own as we do not have them at the shop.
5- We will no longer be soaking off nails that are not applied at Classy Claws. You now must come with bare nails.
6- All appointment slots effective immediately are 3 or 4 weeks, there will no longer be 2 week appointments available due to lack of room to accommodate everyone.
7- Each appointment slot will now be at minimum 2 hours to accommodate 30 minutes of cleaning/disinfecting time in between each client to ensure the most safe environment.
8- Temperatures will be taken at the door, plus brief questionnaire with a no touch thermometer to verify you do not have a fever. If you are sick or have been within the last 14 days you must reschedule.
9- A waiver must be signed and initialed at BEFORE your appointment; a log will be kept proceeding.
10- By appointment only and no one is allowed to make reservations any further than 2 months in advance
What we are doing to keep you safe:
1- Running a Clean Air AeroVex system to filter airflow. .
2- Everyone will be wearing required PPE such as: masks; gloves and face shields when necessary.
3- Vents are installed at each manicure station.
4- Moved & Created 6 foot distance between each workstation.
5- Extra scheduling time in between clients to properly clean and disinfect.
6- Keeping more accurate client contact info in case of Covid-19 tracing occurs. (name, date, time, phone number & email address)
7- Signage at the door to cease entry if you have been ill within the last 14 days or feel sick.
8- Waiting area will no longer be available for use.
9- At this time we are unable to offer you snacks or beverages.
**IF you are bringing a beverage you MUST drink under your mask with a STRAW. Do not pull down your mask or you will be asked to leave the premises.**
10- All magazines, catalogs and business cards will no longer be available.
Classy Claws Salon Policies
- No children allowed in the salon. If you bring your children your appointment will be canceled and the full amount of your service is due.
- 36 hour notice required to cancel or reschedule your appointments or you will owe the full amount of your anticipated services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any one for any circumstance.
- No money = No service. We hold the right to prosecute for theft of services.
- If you’ve booked 2 services for one (appointment) slot but arrive to your appointment only wanting one of the services: you will still need to pay for BOTH services. These are TWO separate appointments even though they were booked at the same time. Please cancel (within 36 hours) any additional services you do not want to receive before coming to your appointment.
- Keep cell phone usage to a minimum. Clients who mess up their nails due to phone usage may not get smears repaired if time does not allow it.
- No making an appointment for anyone other than yourself.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- No guarantees.
- One nail repair free with service.
- No refunds.
- No Call/No Show on your first appointment with us = being banned.
- PLUS: A No Call/No Show on (any) other appointment will result in you owing the full cost of the service, plus be required to prepay for your next service.
- A courtesy text & email is sent to remind you of your appointment via the booking software. This does not happen all the time, as it is your responsibility to keep track of your appointments and cancel on time. This software will allow you to cancel your appointment up to 36 hours before your appointment time.
- You can easily search your email to check when your next appointment is, please be sure you do this first before contacting your tech, because you will be directed there first.
**EXISTING CLIENTS: When needing information only text the shop phone (734)629-2183. Texts will be responded back to Wed-Sun.
- A 15 minute grace period is given for you appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will either be canceled and the full amount of the service is owed or you will be asked to take a shortened service.
- Please take the weather into account when leaving for your service. All services will end at the time allotted for them.
- No chemical treatments for young adults under the age of 18 without written parental consent. We DO NOT service children under the age of 15.
- If you are sick: call and reschedule, or risk getting sent home.