Skip to content
Classy Claws Salon Policies
- No children allowed in the salon. If you bring your children your appointment will be canceled and the full amount of your service is due.
- 24 hour notice required to cancel or reschedule your appointments or you will owe the full amount of your anticipated services.
- No money = No service. We hold the right to prosecute for theft of services.
- If you book 2 services for one appointment slot but come to your scheduled appointment only wanting to complete one of the services you will be asked to pay for BOTH. These are TWO separate appointments even though they were booked at the same time. Please cancel (within 24 hours) any additional services you do not want to receive before coming to you appointment.
- Keep cell phone usage to a minimum. Clients who mess up their nails due to phone usage may not get smears repaired if time does not allow it.
- No making an appointment for anyone other than yourself.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- No guarantees.
- One nail repair free with service.
- No refunds.
- No Call No Show on your first appointment with us will result in you never getting booked again.
- A No Call No Show on an appointment will result in you owing the full cost of the service, plus be required to prepay for your next service.
- A courtesy text is sent to remind you of you appointment. This does not happen all the time, as it is your responsibility to keep track of your appointments and cancel on time.
- A 15 minute grace period is given for you appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late your appointment will either be canceled and the full amount of the service is owed or you will be asked to take a shortened service.
- Please take the weather into account when leaving for your service. All services will end at the time allotted for them.
- No chemical treatments for young adults under the age of 15 without written parental consent.
- If you are sick, please call and reschedule.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any one for any circumstance.